Hi Ernie and the reflector...

I have a bug somewhere in my label printing set up.

When I go to print a label with, say, three QSOs, I cannot always get
DX4Win to accomplish the task.

As often as not, it will print out one QSO on one label. And, of course,
take three labels, and ostensibly three QSL cards, out of the system. Or
it will print two QSOs on one label, and one on the next. But not the
three QSOs on the same label.

Then, at a later time (and having closed DX4Win, and sometimes my
computer, down in the meantime) I will try the same exercise again, on
the self same QSOs, and all is well; that is, the three QSOs get printed
on the same label.

This same behaviour occurs over and over, completely randomly, and has
done for several years.

I have tried many, many combinations of changes to try to overcome the
problem, including complete downloads of software, etc etc but to no
avail.

Is anyone else suffering this problem, or is it only me.

I can/do get around the issue, if absolutely necessary, by exporting
relevant QSOs out of DX4Win into another program, where I print the
label perfectly every time, and life goes on.

But, ideally, DX4Win should do this - shouldn't it?

Can anyone out there offer advice?

Be sure EVERY QSO to be printed in one label has the same status:
"confirmed" or "unconfirmed".  Otherwise, a label will print the confirmed
QSO(s) (with the "Thanks QSL" text), and another label will print the
unconfirmed QSO(s) (with the "Please QSL" text).

I hope this will help...

By the way, I'm using version 7.03.16

73 de Isidro, EA8NQ
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]   (remove the _ )

Visit the EA8NQ's web page (in Spanish):
http://ea8nq.ure.es/