--- Kauten James <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I see no listing of Elecraft Radios in the Rig selection.  I have a
> K3.  Is there a rig file for the k3?  It works somewhat using Kenwood
> but does not copy correct mode on split frequency spots.

I thought a generic Kenwood would work.

If someone has a modified .RIG file for the K3, I'll gladly post it.

I'll check with Paul if there are any known issues.

Jim Reisert AD1C/?, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thu Feb 21 12:48:13 2008
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Larry Emery)
Date: Thu Feb 21 12:54:01 2008
Subject: [Dx4win] Loading to laptop

I have DX4Win ver 6.04 loaded on my home computer running
WinXP.  I loaded the same DX4Win version on my Laptop
running Vista Home premium  but can't open the program.  The
laptop keeps telling me to load the "vichw11.sys" file to
the "windows\system32\drivers" folder.  I have done this
several times but thats as far as I ever get.   When trying
to open DX4Win to use, I still keep getting this message?
Any help appreciated.
Larry K1UO