Hi,

Having been away during the first St.Bart activity I was not in any hurry to
add the new country and encounter the problems that others seem to have
suffered. Therefore last week I downloaded from Jim's site the latest .cty
file and everything was hunky dory, until yesterday. The I worked TO5FJ and
changed the prefix in the relevant box to FJ and it all worked - or seemed
to. In the DXCC reports FJ is now shown as worked but every time TO5FJ is
spotted I get the spot in the DX Spot window highlit in yellow as if it were
an unworked country. Not much of a problem but I would prefer to just see it
highlit in green as a new band/mode.

Any ideas what has happened anyone? No complaints otherwise.

73

Andy G3SVD