From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Wed Jan  9 12:40:00 2008
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Wed Jan  9 12:41:04 2008
Subject: [Dx4win]  appears in the window,
        NOTES FOR THIS QSO a particular word

--- "Manuel de Oliveira (CU3BL)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> When you register a contact, appears in the window, NOTES FOR THIS QSO a
> particular word, as I do not to appear

You must have typed it in by mistake at some point in time.

Just delete the word, and save the QSO.  This will fix it.

Jim Reisert AD1C/?, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Wed Jan  9 12:41:48 2008
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Wed Jan  9 12:42:54 2008
Subject: [Dx4win] Re: Buckmaster problems

Wasn't this problem solved?

http://mailman.qth.net/pipermail/dx4win/2007-December/010728.html

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/?, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Wed Jan  9 13:53:34 2008
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Mike Kirchoff)
Date: Wed Jan  9 13:54:44 2008
Subject: [Dx4win] DX4WIN "Glitch"

Is there a fix for the "glitch" in DX4WIN that causes the program to shut
down when I hit "F3" in order to bring up data from "HAMCALL" and "GOLIST"
in the "CALLSIGN/MGR LOOKUP" window?  It does not happen most of the
time....just when I haven't saved recently.

This only began to happen in late versions of the program.

73,

Mike, W2OO