Kostas , it should be the last row, i'm not sure since when i first discover it
i printed some 1200 qsos ... when i were putting thhe labels on qsls i didn't
found some qsos i were sure to have printed.
So i sarted to pay attention and tried several more times ... and it should be
the last row, but if i see the "preview" all seems ok and the printer tells me
the right number of pages he's going to print.
I've even tried not to print the "qsl method" to gain some space ... but
nothing.
Marco