Alan was looking at the wrong window.  He was looking at the Packet Window,
which is not colorized.  The DX Spots window (which *is* colorized) was buried
behind it.

He fixed the windows, but is there any way to reset all DX4WIN windows to the
default size/position?  He even installed without importing his preferences and
the windows were still on top of each other.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/?, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us