Hi

I put together a Winkeyer2 (as previouslly recommended by this group) and got it working today ...

The WinKeyer - I build - has no "stand alone" possibility... I only connected the serial COM port and a linie out for the radio. Thats it.

However the speed control from within DX4WIN have range of 5-255 (the keyer only supports 5-99) and i can only set the speed in increments/decrements of 5 WPM from the "CW keyboard" window using + / - !

How do i change this to 1 WPM steps and the correct range of 5-99 ?

--
Kind Regards
OZ1AXG Flam