The ARRL QSL Bureau does NOT handle US-to-US cards, unless their web page is out of date. That statement is the very first thing on the outgoing bureau page, and in bold print.

-----Original Message-----
From: STAMATIS KONSTANTINOS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 12:21 pm
Subject: RE: Re: [Dx4win] Re: sorting QSLs by call area.

A better aproach is to set all print labels to yes, after that go to print (Labels>print qsl labels>print). When you are in the final stage you will see Destination=printer and pages=all. Change the destination to Preview and press ok. Then you will see all the pages in your screen. Dx4win sorts the cards in every bureau. You can see that w1 bureau is from page 1-14, w2 14-20, etc. Ofcourse it could be some qsos in page 14 from the w2 bureau but it is a minor problem, i think. So after that make this all agn. Now leav ethe destination=printer but change the Pages=range and choose pages 1-14. Now you will have w1 bureau being printed. Becareful you must not clear the labels after that because this will change the pages' numbers. Make the same procedure agn and agn. When you finish do a search with f8, clear all the labels (Labels>clear print labels) and set qsl date (QSO>multiple QSO operations>set QSL date)
GL...
73 Kostas SV1DPI

PS This method apply if someone wants to print cards only from one bureau, example for SV bureau...

Alan Sewell N5NA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Have you looked into using the BV QSL management program by DF3CB?
> It is free and is located at http://www.df3cb.com/bv/index.html .
> 73,
> Alan N5NA
> > Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
> Bill, I could be wrong, but I don't believe ARRL will let you do
this. You might want to check with the incoming QSL bureau manager.
> Here is a hard way to do it. Make sure you do NOT have any label
flags set for any QSOs first!
> F8 search for K in prefix field and 0 in callsign field (you must
use substring matching). Generate labels for these QSOs only, then print them. Do the same thing for #1, #2, #3 etc.
> Portables will mess with this, but it's better than nothing. Or you
can search for "/" first and print all those labels, then at the end, put those QSLs into the correct piles.

> 73 - Jim AD1C
>
> --
> Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us

stateside calls ( about 10,000 ) . We are going to QSL to all > > calls in the log via the various Call area bureaus. I would like to print > > out QSL labels by USA call areas. This will allow me to break up the > > printing and at the same time group QSLs by USA call area for packaging and > > mailing. Is there a simple approach?