I am having puzzling results with the submission list created by DX4Win.

The resulting list includes entries for DXCC country/mode entities for which I
already
have DXCC credit, and which are shown as such in the QSO data for those QSOs.

The individual QSO records for the originally-credited QSOs are correctly
marked as "Chkd"
for both "Mixed" and "Mode" fields (I do not track for band), and the "ValidDX"
field for
each is marked as "Valid". Yet, DX4Win wants me to submit new cards for those
DXCC
entities/modes. The "DXCC Summary" and "DXCC Listing" reports correctly reflect
the
expected credits for my current DXCC levels (Mixed, CW, Phone, and 160m).

For example, for 'PY0S', I have DXCC credit for PY0ZSA (SSB)and PY0ZSC (CW)
QSOs in 1982.
The new submission list wants me to claim credit for two QSOs (SSB, CW) with
PW0S in 2001.
All of the QSO entries identify the country "Prefix" the same, so they are
known by DX4Win
to tbe the same country.

This is true for ~20 submission entries or 44 shown.

Everything looks OK in the "Preferences": correct bands and awards for DXCC are
checked.

Although I have recently updated to 7.04.04, I went back to my 7.02.15
isntallation and
the same problem is showing there.

Is there something specific I should look for?

73,  Jeff  K8ND