Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Namens Roger Marrotte
Verzonden: zaterdag 12 juli 2008 5:59
Aan: Dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Onderwerp: [Dx4win] 7.04 Installation problems on a new computer

I've had Dx4win 7.04 running without any problems on a Windows Vista machine
for quite a while.  It was installed in c:\dx4win\dx4w704 to avoid the know
Vista problems.  I just got a new computer, also running Windows Vista.
Both versions are Home Premium 32bit.  I just installed 7.04 on the new
machine in exactly the same location.  I copied all my \save files to the
new save directory and copied my license file to the c:\dx4win directory.
With the license file in the c:\dx4win directory, Dx4win starts up in Demo
mode and says nothing about my license file.  c:\dx4win was the location for
the license file on my old machine and DX4win work correctly with it there.
I moved the license file to the c:\dx4win\dx4w704 directory and now when
started, Dx4win gives me the "bad license file..." message.

I'm out of ideas.  At this point I'm not sure where the license file
belongs.  I've tried starting the installation file as well as Dx4win while
in admin mode with no luck.  Help!

Roger, W1EM
18:43

Checked by AVG.