To: "Noel Zeibari" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 4:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] SEARCH by DATE

You can tell DX4WIN to search by a range of dates:
File >Preferences >QSO  >"Searching QSO date" =  RANGE

-larry
K8UT
----- Original Message ----- From: "Noel Zeibari" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2008 21:18
Subject: [Dx4win] SEARCH by DATE

Hi all,

In ver.703 when I used to click on Search by date, I would enter the Start Date 07-12-2008 hit enter, a window drops down, Get Date Range and I would write End Date 07-13-2008 hit enter, and then in window section click on Log book and I would see the entire contest log for that period. Now, in ver.704 I can't do that. Is there another way of accomplishing the same?

Noel N3NZ