you can export your log to adif and use this file (let's say it k8rr.adi) for the ve2zaz program.
File>Export and agn file>export

73 Kostas sv1dpi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dr. J.R. Sheller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 4:19 AM
Subject: [Dx4win] log file type

I am trying to use use the PROGRAM WORKED GRIDS by VE2ZAZ, with my DX4WIN VER. 6.04.. I need to know what type of file the "log file" k8rr.dxl is... I am NOT very computer literate, so need some help... Is this an ASCII file?
The choices I have on the the WORKED GRIDS PROGRAM  are:

         1.   ADIF

         2.   CABRILLO

         3.   fixed width text Fields, one entry per line

         4.   character-delimited, one entry per line.

Depending on which of these choices I need to use, I also have to select the following:

         1.   BAND FIELD POSITION

         2.   GRID SQ FIELD POSITION

3. Delimiting character COMMA---SEMI COLON...COLUMN....TABULATION MARK

I hope some one can offer some help or suggestions..

Thanks   Doc K8RR