To: "DX4WIN" <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2008 13:28
Subject: [Dx4win] How do I print both QSO *and* addresses labels?

I have a bunch of QSOs with USA stations and are marked for labels (QSL method = Direct). There is nothing in the "QSL Manager" box for any of those QSOs.

How do I make DX4WIN print both the QSO *and* the address labels together for all those QSOs (which it can lookup from the local RAC callbook database)?

Thanks & 73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us