To: "Grant Bright" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 9:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Writelog to DX4WIN log conversion/DXCC Question

On 10/3/2008 10:47 AM, Grant Bright wrote:

Is there a neat trick, short cut, or method to identify new DX worked?

For example: after I imported my log from CQ WW RTTY, I noticed my DX progress incremented from 170 to 173, but short of having printed out the before "worked" and the new list, I haven't found a way to identify what I gained.

The only real way to tell is if your QSLing is 100% up to date.  In
other words you have mailed QSLs for all unconfirmed entities before you
import the new log.  When you check your DXCC Listing (post-import),
there will be a "W" in any box where you worked a new one.

Another tool that would be neat...and maybe I just haven't found it...would be a chart that showed the calls+date of each DXCC contact. This would really help in measuring progress, and determining if I "need the call" I am hearing.

I'm not sure what you're asking for here.  There is a logbook window,
which you can edit to include only the fields you want.  You could then
save this to a .CSV file, read it into Excel, then sort by country
prefix.  Or have I totally misunderstood what you're looking for?

- Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us