David,

You need to do the following:

Set up several com ports in the MH router. In my case, I use com5, 6, 7, 8.
In the router on the ports tab, select a com port to control the radio with. I use com5.
Click the set button next to com5 and select the radio from the list.
Assuming the MH cables are connected to the radio, the router should now be communicating with the radio via the DK.

Once this works, go into preferences in DX4WIN and on the radio tab, select the radio, then select the same com port you selected in the router, i.e. com5. For your radio, I believe you must select 4800 as the baud rate. You will have to play with the DTS/RTS setting, but I think checking high for both may work.

What you will have done is set up the radio to be controlled by your Digi Keyer by setting up the MH router. You will have also set up the DK to be controlled by DX4WIN. DX4WIN will think it's connected to an actual com port when it is really connected to a software port in the MH router. The commands it gives to and receives from the radio are actually coming from the router which interprets all that stuff and talks to the radio which thinks its talking to the software.
Sound complex but it's not once you get the hang of it.

73, Les W2LK

David J. McAulay wrote:
Hi All

Yes I dont have the radio connected.... as most said connect it and this goes away.

I dont have the radio connected because i also use and have connected to the radio a Digi Keyer by microham
seeing the radio a ft1000mp has only one serial port (cat input)
I have no idea on how to also connect the radio to the only cat input.

Anyone using a micro ham interface and dx4win.???

I'd be interested in how you have it all connected

As always Thanks to the people who took the time to try out my problem and reply.!

Hams helping Hams is what its about

73 David VK3EW