From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Alain, F 5 L I W
Sent: Thursday, 6 November 2008 3:49 a.m.
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] How to change QSL Date field

Hi everybody,

Many thanks to John, ZL1ALZ, who help me on this topic.
I filter (F8) QSO with QSL Date field = 01/10/2008, I set print flags to Y
and I print the labels. The QSL Date field become 05/11/2008. It's OK.
When I use a filter (F8) with QSL Date field = 05/11/2008 I can find these
QSO. It's OK.
But, very strange, when I filter (F8) with QSL Date field = 01/10/2008 I
find these QSO too.
It's like if Dx4Win save all the dates when labels was printed even if only
one date (of course) is in the QSL Date field (I test it with three
differents dates).
Anybody can reproduce that or it's only in my log ?

73

Alain, F5LIW
REF 41548 - 10-X # 50408
Grid : JN27oe