Hello:

I am using DX4W v.7.03.16 since may of 2007 and have recently seen spots
with 9A and ET show in yellow as if they had never been worked.  The fact is
that in both cases, I have had at least one contact on 20 Meters from each
country.  I do not know why they are showing yellow.  My country file is
dated 07-Oct-2008.  The 9A that I have worked  and confirmed is 9A5MT and
the ET(s) I have worked are ET3SID and ET3AA. (Not yet confirmed).  The
issue has been intermittent.

These calls come up as a P1 in yellow when they have previously been worked.

Can someone help with this issue please?  Am I missing something?

Thanks & 73

*Dave Weiss K3FT
*