I've updated the Writelog to DX4WIN conversion program, you can download
it from:

    http://dx4win.ad1c.us/wl2dxq.htm

There is only one change:

    Fixed CQWW CW/SSB to put CQ Zone in Recvd field

The program (sort of) works on N1MM logs.  I only tested with one
from the California QSO party.  If you need a new Writelog or N1MM
conversion and it doesn't work with the current program, send me the
.ADI file and I'll see what I can do.

I have a few more things on my list, but I don't know when I'll get to them:

- fix scroll bar in Contest field
- make frequency in QSO Notes field optional
- add a clickable link to the web documentation
- check length of QSO note text before copying (a note greater
  than 64 characters may crash the program)
- allow you to edit the DX4WIN filename more easily

There is still the problem with Selecting the Contest type, just tab
into that field and use the up/down arrows - it's easier than trying to
use the tiny scrollbar.

If you find any problems in the program or documentation, let me know.

Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us