It turns out I forgot one update to the awards database.  If you track
FOC numbers, there will be another release later this week with the
latest numbers.  I didn't notice this until Sunday night when I was
1000 miles away from home :-)

If there is someone active in FOC, please contact me off-reflector.

Thanks & 73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us