I am in the process of ordering new QSL cards and I would like to be able to
print the DX4WIN "label" directly on the card. I found a few references to
this in the archives, but I am having a couple of problems. One is getting
the "label" to print in the correct spot (which, in my case, is the center
of the card). I suspect it's just a matter of me playing around with things
before I find the right location. The more serious issue is that the ink
from my laser printer (HP P2015d) doesn't seem to want to stick to the QSL
card. I'm using an inexpensive W4MPY stock card for the trials, but have
also used a sample from the QSL Shop. I am wondering if there is a coating
on these cards prohibiting the ink from adhering. The card also creates a
paper jam if it is placed in the printer in an orientation perpendicular to
the envelope feed direction.

I'm interesting in hearing from anyone who has made this work.

Larry K5RK