Hi Folks

I upgraded my DX4WIN with the version 7.07 and definitely Ica not make
the packet cluster working as on the previous version.
When I click a spotted station the program send the radio to that
frequency, and after 3 seconds the band window comes back always to 20
meters.
There are some other minor problems on the cluster management.
Somebody else noticed this problem? I already checked in 3 computers
73
Oms PY5EG

PY5EG
Atilano de Oms
py...@iesa.com.br

Esta mensagem pode conter informacao confidencial e/ou privilegiada. Se voce
nao for o destinatario ou a pessoa autorizada a receber esta mensagem, nao
devera utilizar, copiar, alterar, divulgar a informacao nela contida ou
tomar qualquer acao baseada nessas informacoes. Se voce recebeu esta
mensagem por engano, por favor avise imediatamente o remetente, respondendo
o e-mail e em seguida apague-o.

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the addressee or the person authorized to receive this message, you
must not use, copy, disclose, change, take any action based on this message
or any information herein. If you have received this message by mistake,
please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message.