Van: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
Namens Joe Giacobello
Verzonden: zaterdag 28 februari 2009 22:27
Aan: DX4WIN
Onderwerp: [Dx4win] Printing QSLs with Alternate Call (Different from
Licensed Call)

I have some DX QSOs that I made with a portable prefix (IT9).  I would
like to print my QSLs so that they say "IT9/K2XX confirming QSO..."  I
thought I could merely start a new log with those QSOs imported and then
change the call (K2XX) in the preferences menu to IT9/K2XX.  However,
I'm not able to change the call since it's apparently a part of the
license file.  Is there another way of getting the alternate call to
print on the QSLs?

Thanks and 73,

Joe
K2XX