We have drifted from the original thread. The fact that you can screw up
DX4Win by starting two instances almost simultaneously is perhaps an
interesting bit of trivia... and the RunOnlyOne utility is
interesting... I never heard of it before... but has little to do with
the problem that some have had after the program has been running for
some time and suddenly changes to DEMO mode disabling the saving any new
or changed data.

--
Mel, VE2DC