Yes I know Jim... that's why I originally sent it to F2YS... I thought
it was incorrect because the card bounced back... but now that I
re-examine the card it seems the bureau bounced it instead or forwarding
it to F2YS as indicated.

I'll send one to Jacques direct.

Again... thanks to all... and I apologize for the off topic query... but
I knew you guys would have the answer because DX4Win is popular with
hard-core DXers ;-)

--
Mel, VE2DC