First thing to do is to edit your dx4win.tcp file (in the Save Folder)
and add an entry that points to your localhost, port 7300. There are
enough examples of that in the file itself you should be able to
figure out how (I copy one of the other lines, paste it at the top of
the .tcp file and modify it). Mine looks like
K3NC-5>My computer,127.0.0.1:7300

Then, in CC user, select the Ports/Logging Program item under the
Configuration menu item. This will open up a dialog box. In the middle
of it is a group called Telnet. Click the checkbox that says "Enable
TCP" and ensure the radio button that says "Use port 7300" is
selected. On the right of the dialog is a list of the types of
messages that CC User can send to DX4WIN. Select those you want, click
Apply at the bottom.

Then in DX4WIN's preferences, select TCP/IP for your DXCluster comm
port, open the cluster window and right click in it to select the
cluster you want (in my case it would be K3NC-5). You should be seeing
messages from CC User flowing to DX4WIN very shortly!

73
Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
(540) 242 0911