I have been using DX4WIN's CW keyboard via LPT1 for years.  I would like
to be able to use it with a second radio, and it seems that I can do so
without having to build a second interface.  However, I am mystified by
this instruction in DX4WIN's CW help file:

Radio 1/2 signal:

When a LPT port is selected, the Radio2 line will be active when the
second radio is selected, and inactive when the primary radio is
selected. When using the LPT port to control the DX Doubler 2-radio
selection (LPT pin 14), you must select that LPT port in the CW
preferences page, even if you are not using the LPT port to send CW.
Otherwise the polarity of pin 14 will be reversed.

It seems to imply that when the second radio is selected (as the radio
that DX4WIN is controlling) that pin 14 is activated and the CW keyboard
is switched to the second radio.  I can't visualize how this can be done
even if I were using two separate interfaces.  I also haven't the
vaguest idea what "DX Doubler 2-radio selection" means even after
searching for it in the HELP files.

If anyone can explain what's meant here and how to use the keyboard with
two radios, I'd be most appreciative if you would illuminate me.

Thanks and 73,

Joe
K2XX