Yes, I correct my message as well.  The "box" does move in 7.07, but
DX4WIN can't determine the state.  I tried spotting both a previous
QSO from my log (so DX4WIN would already know the state), and putting
the state in the comments field.  In either case, the title bar of the
window did not name the state.

Perhaps an improvement for some future version would be to cross-check
the spotted station against the log, and try to determine the state,
county, grid and IOTA, even if those are not in the spot itself.

- Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us