Sorry, I didn't read carefully enough.

I tried it here and what I note is DX4Win is using the Worked cut off
date instead of the Mailed cut off date to determine if the indicator
should be M or L. I don't believe this is correct... at least, if it is
correct, I don't understand the logic. Perhaps it is a bug.

>>> http://members.cox.net/nx7u