From: microHAM America, W4TV <li...@microham-usa.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 7:01 PM
Subject: RE: [microHAM] MK2R+ with DX4WIN
To: micro...@yahoogroups.com

With DX4Win (and DXLab Suite):

 1) configure one set of ports for FSK, PTT and WinKeyer 2
   - those ports will be used for BOTH radios.  Check the
   "Steer WinKey CW/PTT", "Steer FSK" and "Steer serial
   CW/PTT" boxes on the Ports tab.

 2) Configure separate CAT ports for each radio

 3) On the "Functions" tab check "radio 1" audio sources
   for both Headphones and Recording/Digital for RX focus
   on R1.  Check "radio 2" audio sources for RX Focus on R2.

   Uncheck "Latch" and "Monitor" - select "Auto" for both
   transmit and receive focus.

 4) on the SO2R tab select "Classic auto control"

   set TX Focus to DTR and select the CAT port for
   *** Radio 2 ***

   set RX Focus to "follow TX focus"

   set Stereo to "none"

5) In DX4Win or DXLab Suite (Commander) - configure each
  radio CAT port to set DTR high.  (DX4Win will raise DTR
  when it selects the radio - raising DTR on Radio 2 will
  cause MK2R to switch to radio 2).

This is the core set-up for DX4Win and DXLab Suite.  I have
not prepared a full set-up guide nor do I expect to do so
until the next release of Router.