From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of Dick Flanagan
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 18:43 PM
To: Ruddy Dettmaring
Cc: Dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] New problem with Ext data

Make sure the contents of the ExtData lookup address is exactly:

   http://www.qrz.com/db/

no embedded spaces, no left or right brackets, no callsign
indicators, no trailing spaces, just exactly as I have written it here.

"%20" is a space, so D4W thinks there is a space after the final "/"
in the lookup address.  Be sure the lookup address is exactly as I
have shown it above.

Dick

--
Dick Flanagan K7VC