I expanded the QSO window using F5.

I have grid AH confirmed QSO's for SSB, Digital, and 10M.

I next made sure there were no award flags for any grid AH QSO - used F8 to
sort this.

I put S in the  mode box for  5W0TR, a 15m ssb contact.
I put S in the band box for K8T, a 10M SSB contact.
I put S in the mode box for 5W0DP, a 17M RTTY contact.

I confirmed that no other qso with a grid of AH had any set flags in the CQ DX
Field submissions box.

I deselected in the Award box the checkmarks for both Band and Mode but left
the checkmark next to Mixed so that I would
print out only a Mixed submission.

I next printed the mixed submittal and darn it but there were three duplicate
entries for grid AH Mixed. All three of
the above QSO's, where I put an S, showed up counting for Grid AH Mixed. Only
one should have shown up in this Mixed
Award printout. Note that none of the three had an S flag in the Mixed column.

I next wanted to see what would appear in the SSB mode printout.

I selected only Mode in the Award box. I selected PHO in the Modes box and All
Bands in the Bands box.

The Phone printout had two entries for GRID AH. They were the two SSB contacts
above having an S in the award flag for
mode. One was intended for SSB mode and the other intended to count for 10M.

I've done these submittals many times in the past with earlier versions of
DX4WIN. This one is not working correctly.
Or, I'm not doing something correctly for this version. I cannot go any further
with this Submission until I know how to
use it properly.

It works perfectly if I don't try to select specific Grid QSO's. But I need to
do that because some QSO's that DX4WIN
selected are near the boundaries of two Grids and the QSL doesn't give a LAT or
LON or Grid location. I have alternate
QSL's that are clearly within the boundaries of a grid or so state that on the
QSL card. But DX4WIN won't let me make
any changes and still print out properly without having more than one entry per
mode or band.

I tried to give my exact procedure above and in my prior email. What am I doing
wrong?

Thanks for your patience and help!

73,

Bud W3LL