I just upgraded from version 7 to version 8.02 and have an interesting
problem.  Most of my DXCC checked country count converted just fine, EXCEPT
for CW.  EIGHTY entities are not counted as checked, merely confirmed
(version 7 had 333 entities checked, version 8 has only 253 checked).  Yet
when I select one of the QSOs, the record clearly shows the mode to be
"checked" for CW.

I thought I'd just go through the 80 countries and brute force them to be
"checked", but they're already considered "checked".  So why does DX4Win 8
try to tell me that they're merely confirmed?  Version 7 got the message and
considered the "checked", but version 8 seems to have its own ideas.

I'm sure it's a simple fix, I just can't figure out what it might be.

73, Joe KQ3F