Read the help file!  If a QSO is already confirmed, it will be listed
in this file.

By default, when you download a report file from LoTW, it will only
download QSOs since the last download.  It sounds like you may have
changed the download date to something older, resulting in more
overlap/duplicate confirmations.  Or you imported the wrong (i.e.
older) lotwreport.adi file into DX4WIN.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us