I made a mistake, and had to update the file.

When you download dx4win.cty, make sure it has this date/time/size:

 1/24/2010  19:10       1,988,143  dx4win.cty

You can also check that you have the correct file by closing your log
and going to File | Databases | Countries.  Then File | Check for
Errors.  There should be NO errors if you have the correct database.

I always check the file for errors inside DX4WIN, and haven't seen an
error in months.  This time, I forgot to check, and guess what?!?!?!

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us