Carter

No-one else has commented yet; but that is not the approach I would have
taken.

Version 5.03 is a long way from where we currently are; I personally would
recommend that you upgrade to the latest version !

If you are intent on getting your logs going on 5.03 first, on your new PC;
AND you have the installation discs, I really think you should do a clean
install.

Jim, AD1C's web page www.ad1c.com gives good advice about upgrading; and I
am sure about copying settings from 1 PC to another (exporting your
preference files; and importing them on the 2nd PC).   Generally, you can
copy over your log files in the save directory; and replace the DX4WIN CTY
file in that directory too, FOR THE SAME VERSION OF THE PROGRAMME.  If you
change versions; do an export from the older level;   and use the correct
import filter in the newer version!

The CW issue you mentioned - you might need to look at your CW setup on your
new PC anyway; I bet you had LPT or COM port keying on you WIN98 PC, that
you won't have on your XP PC !!

73

Dave
G3NKC