From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]on Behalf Of F6EXV
Sent: 21 March 2010 15:00
To: 'Dx4win'
Subject: [Dx4win] Reports

Hi all
I have just upgraded to v 8.03 with no problem at all. My version 7.05 logs
were read 100%
Now, trying to get used to the new or chganged features, I have a problem
with the reports.

1/ When I try to create a new report (IOTA for example, giving it a
different name like IOTA SUB), I seltct the fields I want, the order I want
them and so forth.
All seams to be fine.
Now, where do I find the output of that report ? If I go to Reports, the
report generator opens up, but my newly created report does not appear
there.
What I want to get is a report with Callsign, Date, Time, mode, IOTA Ref,
IOTA name and IOTA island name, with just one line per reference.
How do I achieve that ?

2/ On the already existing IOTA report, I only get the reference and the
island group name, followed by the status.
Can I change that to my liking ? If so, how and where ?

Thanks in advance
73
Paul F6EXV