From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of n...@comcast.net
Sent: Thursday, 24 June 2010 06:08
To: Jim Reisert AD1C; DX4WIN
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Group question

My error.  I wanted to post it to reflector so others could try it..

Will try the date range filter to and try to set groups.  I saw somewhere
that you had to set a group prior to import.

I just set the FILE|PREFERENCE QSO group to 0.  Saved change on EXIT.  Then
clicked on QSO Real time in QSO window and group changed from 2 (what I had
set as my default) to 0 (the changed I just made).  Changed group to 5 and
clicked real time QSO and 5 displayed in QSO WINDOW group.  I do not have a
group 5 established in the QSO|FILTER|EDIT GROUPS window.  manual it will
accept any number in the range 0-255.

This is very easy to do.  Save the charge made on FILE|PREFERENCES|QSO click
on QSO|Real Time in QSO WINDOW and you are good to go.

Sending this to reflector also this time.

Arne N7KA