From: "Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>
To: "Eric Rosenberg" <ericrosenberg...@gmail.com>
Cc: "DX4Win Reflector" <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 08, 2010 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Deleting older versions?

One thing to add (based on an experience I just had trying to remove 8.03):

In DX4WIN 8.0x, first uninstall the LPT driver by going into the:

  dx4w803\lptdriver

directory and running "unins000.exe".

Then uninstall that version of DX4WIN.  Otherwise, the lptdriver
directory won't be removed.

You will need to run the lptdriver installation again with your most
recent version of DX4WIN if you need it.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us