Hi all,

I will try to explain my self a little bit better.

If I have a QSL card and mark the contact as either submitted (S) or
checked (C) in the award box, it turns up in the listing as S or *,
respectively.  However, if the contact is just confirmed via the
contest and no cards are available the program just ignores the
settings in the Award box. So a contact that I have made during the
IOTA contest and not have had a QSL-card from will turn up as W or M
if this was the only contact or if neither of the other contacts with
that island have been confirmed with a card. If I have worked another
station from this Island and got a card there will be a C for
"confirmed" in the listing. It seems like QSL status overrules Award
status.

This makes it difficult to track awards like IOTA and RDA where
contacts made during the contests are accepted.

73 de Mel - SM0MPV
8S0C Contest Call