From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of george
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2010 6:31 AM
To: 'DX4WIN Reflector'
Subject: [Dx4win] getting annoying

I use DX4WIN 8.04, IC-7600 and when I click on a spot it's becoming a crap
shoot whether the correct frequency is indicated in the QSL window. I have
noticed that the frequency on a 17M spot that I clicked on is indicated as
23cm??? I don't do 23cm, and do not have it checked as a band that I operate
in preferences.

I believe I saw a thread dealing with this indicating "clashes" between
various units, my computer, 7600 etc. I use the USB connection for my
computer and the CI-V for my PW1 amp from the 7600.

Any resolution to this it's getting old?

Thanks

George  W2YJ