On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 8:33 PM, Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu> wrote:

> This release contains a "best guess" regarding the new entities that may be
> created out of the former Netherlands Antilles.  There has been no official
> word yet from the ARRL which runs the DXCC program.  Once there is official
> word, I will make any required changes to the country file ASAP.  Your DXCC
> totals *will* be correct with the updated file.

There is one very important thing I forgot to mention....

During this "transition" time (starting 10/10/10 but before ARRL
announces entity changes), if you have logged any of the new PJ
entities, do NOT, I repeat do NOT try to export and upload your log to
eQSL or LoTW!!!!  The ADIF country IDs in the country file are "made
up".  They will NOT be correct until there is official word from ARRL
regarding what the new entities are, and which ADIF country IDs are
assigned to them.  I assume that if you try to sign your log using the
TQSL program, it will give errors for these QSOs.

So just be patient, this will all be fixed in due time.

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us