Hi Bob,

 I think it has to do with your "User Level".  Go to File -> Preferences and
look at the "User Level".  It is likely Regular.  Try Advanced or Expert.  I
think once you save the change, you need to exit DX4WIN and get back in for the
change to take effect.

73, Lee  N7NU

>>> Bob Henderson <b...@5b4agn.net> 12/3/2010 9:55 AM >>>

Hi guys

I have needed to install DX4WIN on a different computer to the one I mostly
use.  The installation was successful but I find Files, Selection & Files,
Edit Group Names to be both greyed out.  No doubt there is some kind of
switch to enable these functions but despite a search I have failed to find
it.  The facility worked fine on my other computer.  Reading the electronic
manual hasn't so far led to a solution.  As I have used multiple calls in
one compound log, I need to filter on group names to make sense of cluster
input.

I would really appreciate some help in getting to the bottom of this.

Many thanks.

Bob, 5B4AGN

!SIG:4cf92f2369562081415512!