Hi All,

I'm having trouble printing a label to a tractor feed label printer.  DX4WIN
seems to want to
 issue a Form Feed after my 1 (one) label and a long stream of blank labels
result. I've
 tried various label formats and keep wasting loads of labels. The labels are
Avery 4013
 and when I use that choice I still end up with a long stream of blank labels
instead of
 just the one I want/need. (ZP6CW told me how to print onto a QSL directly, but
I only
 want to print on just one label once in a while - thanks, Doug.)

Also, DX4WIN complains about talking to my Radio (ICOM-7700). I get an error
that says,
 "Radio timed out. Radio interface has been disabled". In the preferences, I
selected both
 types of 7700 and set the Hex Address correctly as 74h. My interface works OK
with
 CTWin and also with CT-DOS (previous computer).

These two items seem to be pretty simple, so I don't know what I could be doing
wrong.
 I scoured the Help Files and nothing I've tried yet has been able to fix these
problems.

I've been able to Import OK and connect to DX packetclusters OK and enter QSO's
OK.
 Anybody got any suggestions for me?

TNX/73,   Bob K8BL

DX4WIN Ver. 8.04, PC OS is XP, Label Printer is Star NX-10, Radio is ICOM-7700