From: jjreis...@gmail.com [mailto:jjreis...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Jim
Reisert AD1C
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 18:44 PM
To: Tony McClenny
Cc: ON4AOI; dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Packet Telnet Question

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 11:18 AM, Tony McClenny <n...@n3me.net> wrote:

> My packet telnet connection has been fouled up by yours truly.  Although I
> can connect to a packet system, my screen now fails to update as each
> addition is made to the packet system by others connected to it.  If I
click
> on SH/DX, the window will refresh with the latest postings.  Point an old
> man in the right direction to eliminate having to click regularly - thank
> you.

Hi Tony,

Is it the Packet Spots window (the one you type SH/DX into) or the DX
Spots window (the one that's filtered against your log) that fails to
update?  If the latter, right-click on the window and choose Clear All
Spots.  See if that fixes the problem.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us