From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of Paul van der Eijk
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2011 5:18 PM
To: DX4WIN Reflector
Subject: [Dx4win] DX4WIN version 8.05

Hi,

Version 8.05 is available for download from the website, but there is no
visible link yet. To get the installer, use the following url:
www.dx4win.com/files/dx4w805.exe

There was not much time to do a full run of beta tests; so I keep my fingers
crossed!

Thanks to Jim, AD1C, for providing the updates to the country file, awards
file and telnet addresses!

Thanks to Guy, ON4AOI, for doing most of the radio updates.

--Paul, KK4HD

New features and bug fixes in 8.05

 Awards

. Do not submit a QSO for an award when flag indicates that the QSO is
Invalid for that award

Databases

. Jim, AD1C, has updated a number of databases like the country database,
awards database etc. This update reflects the changes caused by the
dissolution of the Netherlands Antilles; for the details see
http://dx4win.ad1c.us/data.htm

Import/Export

. Added a new format for mapping a state (N. Carolina)

. New Hyperlog filter using new state format

. New CVDBase.exe to support Hyperlog dBase files

. Added support for frequency in DX Desktop filter

Labels

. Printing labels will use a filter when specified

Packet

. Apply list of ignored suffixes to a callsign when creating or searching a
membership list

QSOs

. Added new modes ROS and ISCAT

. Added new satellite HO-68

. Corrected mode group for SSTV

. A QSO is treated as confirmed for an award if it was used in a submission
for that award

Radios

. Added Flex Radio

. Added Kenwood 480

. Added Yaesu FT5000

. Added support for split for ICOM IC-7800 (Firmware 230; user needs to
update the radio also)

Screen

. Improved support for themes by keeping more windows in the same location
between restarts

System

. Number of wave devices no longer limited to four