From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] DXCC submission band/mode question
To: ad...@sbcglobal.net
Cc: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Date: Monday, January 31, 2011, 9:56 AM

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 10:08 AM, Loren Hunt <ad...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> The problem is I can't find a way to set things up so as to not submit every
> band/mode combination. For instance, I have JA Awarded on SSB (10M)  and on
> 80M (CW). When I do a report for submitted I get an 80M SSB QSO showing up in
> the list. Since DXCC isn't band/mode specific (DXCC is band specific OR mode
> specific), the awards desk will indicate 80M and SSB have already been
> Awarded.

Please check the award flags for both QSOs.  The JA on 10 SSB should
have both DXCC Band and DXCC Mode set to "Checked" (awarded).  The JA
on 80 CW should also have both DXCC Band and DXCC Mode set to
"Checked".

If those are really both set, and you are still getting the incorrect
submission, let me know.

- Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us