I assumed after struggling with this problem for 2 hours that five minutes
after I sent this email the cause of the "issue" would be discovered and
resolved.

So ignore that inquiry but I am still interested in which radio to select
for a Flex 5000. Kenwood works OK but don't know if that is optimum.

73 Joel W5ZN

--
73 Joel W5ZN

www.w5zn.org