V8.04

Somehow all my "C" values in the REPORT/DXCC/LISTING all changed to "S".  "W"
and "M" are still OK.  I am able to verify status of each entity/band/mode in a
separate data program.

In the REPORT/DXCC/SUMMARY I no longer have any values in Confirmed column, my
Submit column is same total as the Tot. Conf column and only one value in MIX
row for CHECKED column.  BTW, I do not care about the CHECKED column.  If it
implies "checked and accepted for an award I think "A" would be more
appropriate.

The "C", "W", "M" values in each COUNTRY WINDOW are OK.

I upgraded from V8.04 to V8.05.

Problem still exists.  However, when working a new band entity the COUNTRY
window now shows "L" instead of "W".

I do not know if I caused this problem, that is possible, but if I did I do not
know what I did.

In reading the manual I do not find any help.

I probably need to get this problem corrected prior to claiming credits via
LOTW.  I want to do an LOTW upload at end of March, then claim new DXCC
credits.

Any suggestions.

Arne N7KA

Arne N7KA