From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of Jim Reisert AD1C
Sent: 09 March 2011 21:41
To: Bill Barr, N4NX
Cc: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] IOTA report

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 1:42 PM, Bill Barr, N4NX <n...@comcast.net> wrote:

> This is my day for questions.  Hope I can get by with two today.
>
> In a previous version of DX4win I know that  I used to get an IOTA report
option that would display ( Print) a list of confirmed or worked  IOTAs with
the station call, band, etc.  If I had the IOTA worked to multiple calls it
would just pick only one to call to display.  I guess it might have picked
the first time it was worked.  Am I dreaming?  If not how can that be done
with the current version?

Assuming you mean 8.0x:

Reports.  Pick the IOTA Award.  Then below that, pick Listing or Listing
Worked.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us