I'm planning on releasing an update of the DX4WIN awards database this
weekend.  Probably Monday, so UPDATE will also capture the updated
LoTW/eQSL member list update as well.  I'm also testing some changes
to the UPDATE procedure itself.  More later.

Other than the usual updates, I'm planning on making these changes:

1.  Remove [WFF] World Flora Fauna award.  This award program is
splintered and unorganized and the person who was initially
responsible doesn't seem to be able to handle it.

2.  Fix the various awards which should not have band restrictions
(like RDA).  From now on, only awards which are tailored to a specific
band (like 30m or 6m) will be have band restrictions in the award
template.  These awards will NOT work properly in versions 6 and
earlier, because Paul added the 60m (5 MHz) band in Version 7, and
that new band was put between 80m and 40m (makes sense, right?).  If
you enter award values for an award that *is* band restricted but not
by the award template (i.e. 30/17/12m not allowed), you'll have to
manage this yourself.  The Custom Award Name will still appear on
those restricted bands.  This allows most of the existing awards to
work with older versions of DX4WIN.  I am NOT going to release two
different files, it just confuses people.

If you want any other additions/corrections, please let me know.

- Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us